Tuesday 30 April 2013

Sonia Golani shares 'My Life, My Rules'


Sonia Golani, author of ‘My Life, My Rules’ addressed the members of Chandigarh Literary Society (CLS)  at PHD House auditorium on 26th April.
‘My Life, My Rules’ published by Westland comprises of her interviews with 18 new generation leaders of the country who made a mid-career change and followed their dream passions to make a success of their lives.
An alumna of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi and Delhi University, she heads the Management Consultancy Group  specializing in recruitment of professionals for banking, financial services and insurance sectors. 
An interesting floor participation, the audience interacted with Sonia Golani, who was quick in responding with an engaging anecdotes from the lives of those who featured in her book.

Chandigarh Literary Society is grateful to Westland publishers for coordinating the visit of Sonia Golani to Chandigarh as also the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry which joined hands with us in making 'Meet the Author' programme a great success.



No comments:

Post a Comment