Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Thanks for the warmth..."



Thanks to Team Literati, the beautiful notes of thanks continue to pour in.
 
Just a note of warm thanks to you and the entire team of Chandigarh Literary Society for the hospitality and warmth you extended and for giving me the opportunity to share and listen to thoughts with the Chandigarh audience.-  Shefalee Vasudev

Participating in Literati-2014 was good-   Jaswant Zafar

Thank you very much for having me- Thomas Timberg

A lovely experience at the lit fest. I enjoyed it all and so did my wife and son. It was quite lovely- Shantanu Ray Chaudhuri

Thanks for inviting me. I enjoyed it- Gurcharan Das

Thanks, we enjoyed coming to the conference. You organised it
so well-
Mamta Kalia

It was a great festival. Lots of good sessions. I enjoyed the ones on Defence Literature and Susmit Sen & others especially- Chitra Viraraghavan

Thank you so much for inviting us to Literati 2014. We had a wonderful time and do hope we can visit again :)- Devapriya Roy & Saurav Jha


No comments:

Post a Comment